Sunday, March 25, 2012

Trend Alert: Color Blocking!




This season, color blocking is huge! Everyone is doing it, so I thought I would style an outfit incorporating this trend.


Shirt: American Eagle $25
Jeans: American Eagle $40
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini "Liberty" Slip-ons ($66 at Nordstroms)
Belt: thrifted $3
Clutch: Tory Burch $95



I am absolutely in love with these shoes! These are the Enzo Angiolini "Liberty" Slip-ons. They come in all different colors! I really want to buy the mint green one (aahhh my favorite color!).


This shirt is already colorblock-esque, so it made the outfit very easy to style. I kept it neutral with the jeans, belt, and clutch and added a bit more color with the two-tone orange flats.

 


I am feeling great on a beautiful spring day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment